Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I have a new neice!


This is my new neice, Keilani Bingham. She is my baby brother Mitch's daughter-his first born. Is she not just the cutest????? I can hardly wait to hold her! She was born last Friday.
Her birth is a miracle as she didn't come out breathing. If she would have been born in a second or third world country, she wouldn't have made it. I don't think the doctors will let Kristen, who is 4"11 go for so long next time. Keilani weighed 7 lbs. and 11 oz. She is a big baby for our Kristen.
You know, I am sure Mitch and Ally think we don't get excited about having new neices and nephews or new cousins for our kids-but we DO!!! We are so excited to have new family members!
I get to go to Rexburg on May 1st in order to help Ally with her new baby. She is to be induced tomorrow-Wednesday and it is supposed to be a girl. I can hardly wait to go and play with my nephew, Hunter who is two and help Ally and hold her new baby. There is nothing better in the world than to hold a baby and smell that sweet baby smell...it is truly heaven!

1 comment:

Ally said...

i dont like the "supposed to be a girl", She better be!! here it is 11 pm the eve of being induced and i know i wont get a wink of sleep tonight. i sure wish i had season 7 of gilmore girls on dvd or a lost in austen.