Friday, April 17, 2009

Family Pictures

I know my mom will want to see these photos so if anyone else is interested-enjoy the Hammarstrom clan @ mom's funeral







.







McKay, Maren and Chase in the back of the car asleep.
Maren and her cousin, Katie















Chase at the funeral with his new splint.


Kimberly and Matt's baby, cute Melissa who is sooo much fun!


Mom, this is one of the necklaces from the red beads you gave me from Africa. The other necklace is longer, with just the red beads and silver things in between.










Maren and her cousin, Lauren-Jim and Kris's daughter.

1 comment:

alison said...

Celeste, as I sit here feeling very tired, I noticed your kids in their church clothes. What a pain in must have been to take all those with you! The kids sleeping in the back makes me want to take a nap.