Monday, March 16, 2009

Would you eat this?


Hardly any of my kids would eat this on Saturday night-do you blame them? It is homemade split pea soup and as Chase put it, "it is green, but it is good!" But no one else but Kaitlyn or Chase would try it and I asked them out of three things what they wanted to eat and they said soup. I just don't think they knew it would look like this. I even put bacon in it and the kids love bacon but then it kind of got burnt and they didn't buy it when I said the burnt bacon added a "smoky flavor" to the soup. Oh my heck, I am laughing as I write this, the things that come out of my mouth to try to get my kids to eat this horrible looking soup!
Steve ate it though and said it was delicious, do I love my husband or what- I truly, truly do!

4 comments:

April said...

ROFL! I'd never do that... Oh heck yes I would.

Ally said...

where is your tap dance?!?!?!?

The Burila Bunch said...

You should have said that "Nacho" would eat it. (that didn't work for me). But I have to say that I love split pea soup, and no but Dave and Stevie will eat it. I would have ate it.

alison said...

I eat almost anything that I don't have to cook. I would even eat that!