Saturday, March 14, 2009

Gee, I wonder where their dad wants them to go to college?




Yes, it was "college gear day" at the kids school last month. I am glad that we were able to put all the University of Utah stuff to use! When I dropped the kids off at school, there was Chasie in his red Utah hat holding hands with his friend Walker in his Blue BYU hat (in a truly platonic way, I assure you. Walker is a big brother who likes to "brother" and Chase is used to being "brothered" by all his older siblings). I thought to myself as they walked into school, miracles truly do happen. If you knew their fathers and how passionate they were about their teams, you would understand the miracle of it all.
Did you all realize that University of Utah won the conference today against San Diego State? They are going to the big dance baby!

4 comments:

Ally said...

Too cute. but you have to tell chasie to stop growing up RIGHT NOW!! he looks way too old in those pictures!it breaks my heart. any leprechaun traps this year?

alison said...

Great pic Celeste. Steve must be so proud!

April said...

I freaking love it! They have more gear than my kids do and we live so much closer.

b.liz said...

Hilarious! I'm so glad Chasie and Walker don't know about their inherited rivalry...yet.