Friday, March 27, 2009

Career Day!


ok, I'll admit it, I stole this picture from Beth's blog so she deserves the credit. I was inside straightening my hair because I had just blown it dry and it was HUGE and frizzy and I couldn't go outside like that!
Anywhoo, can you tell what they want to be? Maren has her hair in a bun and is borrowing Kaitlyn's glasses-yes, a stereotypical teacher. She kept telling me, "non of my teachers wear their hair in a bun!" But I thought she looked so cute.
Walker is a doctor and looks quite spiffy and Chase? Well, most people thought he was a cowboy but he is an archaelogist like Indiana Jones. He wanted to be a policeman but of course he decided this 10 minutes before Beth came to pick them up and we couldn't find the costume and then he couldn't find his Indiana Jones costume and then he wanted to wear this black, battered hat and I just couldn't let him go like that so this is Steve's fishing hat! I prayed that it would come home with him and it did! As you can see, he was happy with it and that is all that matters!

1 comment:

alison said...

We were supposed to have Max dress up for scouts as what he wanted to be when he grew up. All Max wants to do is play football. The scout note said "no sports themes". We ended up not going.