Tuesday, July 1, 2008

5 Things I never thought I would say but things change once your a MOTHER!


5. A berry patch is where berries grow like strawberries NOT where they bury people who die.

4. A cat walk is where people walk over busy streets NOT where cats walk.

3. You put what, where?

2. Yes, I know these pills and the container look like a face compact, but they are really mom's birth control pills and what did your teacher say when you showed them for show and tell?

1. New family rule, all members must where underwear at all times, especially to school!

5 comments:

alison said...

Ha! Wish I could have been there when you said the last two!

Kelsey Marie said...

Hahaha! WOW! That is so awesome! I cant wait to be able to say things like that to my little ones! Lol

Ally said...

Hey nice blog. looks just like mine!! now i have to change all over again. maybe they will have a flying circus background for me

Ally said...

ok. i changed my blog, but i think yours looks better. i am so glad that you have a blog!! hurrah!

April said...

Ohmygoodness... that is so funny! I have one for you, babe. "No, you can not call your Mom Foxy Mama, now matter how cute you think you are." (directed at Samuel)