Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Psycho Cat Missing!

I am not kidding, our psycho cat has gone missing! I am not kidding, I saw it yesterday morning when Kaitlyn and I left for Erika's pilates class and we haven't seen it since! Of course, I was the last one to see her. I promise, I didn't do anything but Kaitlyn keeps asking me, "Mom, are you sure you didn't have anything to do with this?"
McKay goes out and looks around, calling "Kitty" at the top of his lungs almost every hour. His eyes are all red and swollen from crying this morning. He keeps saying, "I lost another kitty!" I don't know where she could have gone.
Meanwhile, the kids talk about which kittens to keep right in front of him that sets him off.
Oh, the drama!

5 comments:

alison said...

If it comes back, get rid of it before McKay sees it. He's already cried about it. I wonder if it's been sick or something and it went away to die. That cat....

Unknown said...

hmmm
mom

Unknown said...

didn't you have lily for a long time?

Kelsey Marie said...

Aww! Poor McKay!! :( But at least your psycho kitty problem is fixed?!

b.liz said...

I'll keep my eye out for any crazy cats roaming the neighborhood. How does that song go? "The cat came back, the very next day..." Too bad (for McKay) this time he's really a goner!

We're back from Canada and can't wait to see you!