Sunday, July 6, 2008

McKay as his hero, Ben Franklin

This is my son McKay who ate up American History this year. I think he read his whole history book and I am NOT kidding! He earned the Great American Award and was so excited because the medal is "as big as an Olympic Gold Medal!"

He was assigned to play Ben Franklin in the "Walk Through the Revolution" production. He was hoping he would get Ben Franklin because Ben didn't own any slaves and McKay was very concerned about that.

McKay memorized the part except for the last part-he added that. We love McKay! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Ally said...

good job mckay! i like the added part, it was the best! i love your blog, have i mentioned that i am so glad that you have one?

Kelsey Marie said...

I love my Mckay!!!!! Awesome job buddy! And I had to replay that last part there because it was so funny---I love you giggle!!! It makes me smile everytime I hear it!