Sunday, July 20, 2008

Chasie has smooth moves!


This is Mallory, the girl Chasie fell in love with at preschool. I don't know how much they talked though. Usually, they would play "cats" or sometimes "dogs". Sometimes they would play house and Chase was the dad and Abby was the mom and Mallory was the cat-what is this with cats??!?!??!?!
Anywhoo, at Chasie's preschool graduation, he wanted to take a picture with Mallory and so he went and talked to her, I think she talked back-not sure though and so they were standing side by side and I said,"smile" and Chasie inched closer and put his arm around her-smooth!
Must have gotten it from his father!
I better keep my eye on him.

2 comments:

Kelsey Marie said...

Chase is so cute!!! He is totally gonna be a ladies man when he grows up--looks like he already is well on his way!!!!!! :) Good luck keeping all the girls away from him!

alison said...

way to go Chasie! Show us how it's done.