Tuesday, May 19, 2009

P.S. Pneumonia

Ok, so I didn't reach my goal of taking a shower yesterday, but I did take one today around noon and it wore me out! I had to go and take a nap afterwards! Is that normal? I really thought I would be a lot better than I am by now. Everyday, I have to think of ways I am getting better so I don't get frustrated. For example, well...today I took a shower, the first time since Saturday-eeewww I know TMI! I am not coughing up so much stuff and it is not longer bright green but has turned to regular yellow-see improvements!!!!! I am still wheezing but not so much gurgling and I have more energy at night because of my prednizone! I am going to try to channel that energy now and go and read all the journal articles I have printed out about Autism for my last ever paper and presentation!!!!

No comments: