Saturday, May 23, 2009

The Best Movie!

Steve and the boys are at the father/son camp out tonight and as tradition goes, that means that the girls and I go out to eat and rent movies. Maren picked out a new little mermaid which is actually supposed to be old, like how it all began or something like that-it was endurable.
Kaitlyn has been begging, begging, begging to watch The Curious Case of Benjamin Button and I just haven't been in the mood to watch it since it came out. I am so sick of Brad Pitt and the whole Brangelina thing and how people just love him and I want to say, "excuse me, he cheated on his wife-HELLOOOOO, he isn't THAT great!"
After mermaid, Hollie and Maren went to bed and I only stayed up to watch Benjamin Button to be with Kaitlyn and she fell asleep within the first 10 minutes! But I was knitting, so I figured I mind as well watch it and I am so glad that I did, it was WONDERFUL, just WONDERFUL! I was afraid it was going to be another Forest Gump which my grandmother said it so well, "why would I want to waste 3 1/2 hours of my life watching a movie about an idiot?" Not too politically correct but I didn't LOVE that movie but I LOVED Benjamin Button, I just sobbed, I mean all out sobbed at the end. Maybe I should watch it again after the steroids have gotten out of my system but alone after midnight on a Friday night-it was great!

1 comment:

Ally said...

Really you liked it? i havent seen it and dont want to because of the brad pitt thing too11 ADULTERER! I dont know if you convinced me it is good though, you were loaded with steroids and it was late.