Monday, May 18, 2009

How does one get pneumonia in 95 degree weather?

Yes, I have it, I have pneumonia and it is a pain! I want to know, how did I get pneumonia when it is dang hot outside-100 degrees yesterday-not that I would know because I was in bed all day coughing my lungs out-literally!
I am mad that I have this right now-not a good time-a report and paper due on Thursday, Hollie's birthday today and we are supposed to go to the mall to get her makeover at clinique because at 14 in our house you can wear make up and clinique is a good place to take them so they go for a "natural" look instead of "look at me, I can wear make up now" that you can see a mile away!
All I do is sleep and cough, sleep and cough and take medicine, anti-biotics, steroids, inhalers etc. I knew I had to go to the doctor when after a morning camp meeting on Saturday, I slept for 4 hours and Steve woke me up and I had the "wheeze of death"-I am not kidding-when I would breathe out, I could hear gurgling like when my grandma was dying-that got me to call the doctor. SHe said I first had bronochitis that has now gone into pneumonia. Has does it "go into pneumonia" don't you either get the virus or bacteria and get it? Have I infected anyone at class and the camp meeting when I was coughing my guts out? grrhhhgrrrhhehelshjdoaiudfpoaseifuaosdkfj;saldkfj-not happy!
I am going back to bed now, my goal today is to shower-I am sure my family will appreciate it. That may be my one gift to Hollie-hey your mom doesn't stink today! alsdjf;alsdkjf;alsdkfj;asldkfjas;dlkfj I am so mad that I am sick!

3 comments:

Ally said...

i am sorry you are sick. i liked your swaring though. dont do too much though. clinique will still be there and hollie will understand. you need to just rest.

Kelsey Marie said...

I am so sorry that you are feeling so sick. :( I hope that you get better really soon!!!

alison said...

WHAT?!?!?!?! I can't believe it! How do you get these things?? Call me when you feel up to it. I'll let you sleep.xoxoxox