Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My last paper....

Last night or I should say, this morning at 3:00 AM I finished my LAST PAPER of my bachelor's degree career!!!!! It was hard for me to do because I was NOT motivated and it needed to be 8 to 10 pages and after making all my points, I only had 4 pages! SO, I was just putting stuff and junk in while watching "the Nanny" on nick at nite (she is sooo funny, I swear my hair was just like that in the 80's! That is why I thought I was 5'4 when I am really only 5"3-1 inch of height baby!)
When I was done I clapped my hands and accidently woke up Steve and told him, "I am done!" and added, "this is the biggest bunch of crap I have ever written!"
I am going to write up the bibliography tonight, and do a power point presentation on it and then tomorrow I will work on my test and finish that in time for my LAST class on Thursday!!!!
I can't BELIEVE I am DONE-now what?

No comments: