Friday, August 22, 2008

Steve's challenge about my hair!

Ok, when Steve saw my posting about growing my hair out he said, "I don't know if you can do it. I don't think you have the patience to grow your hair out because you are always changing it." I must have given him a look because he said, "I just think it will take awhile to get it that long and I don't think you will, I challenge you."
I said, "O BROTHER, you know I have had it that long you just know I can't say no to a challenge and you like my hair long!" (Men and their long hair fantasy-whatever!)
SO, the challenge is ON! I still have to get it "done" which means I have to color the gray every 6 weeks and thin the heck out of it so it doesn't turn into a bush! Poor Steve will still have to pay to have my hair "cut" even though it will be growing long!

3 comments:

Ally said...

ooooh, should be fun to see the process of growing it out! you can do it!

b.liz said...

I think you would look beautiful with long hair (esp. like that photo of Meg)...but for some reason I can't imagine you with anything but a cute short cut like I've always known on you! I'm trying to imagine your hair in long curly, thick locks. Good luck with the patience thing (you know I don't have it!).

Kelsey Marie said...

I have to agree with Sister Thompson-I cant imagine you without your super chic short cut! So I'm really excited to see the results of this challenge! You can do it!!! :)