Tuesday, August 12, 2008

First Day of School!




Don't my kids look excited to start school?!?!?! It's a good thing I wasn't in the picture because I would have been crying! You might notice that Hollie isn't in the picture, she already left for band and missed it!
Chasie's kindergarten teacher is named, Mrs. Kirschenman. Chasie likes her but was put on the "naughty chair" the first day because they made a fish and he played with it! Heaven forbid you play with something in kindergarten anymore!!!!!

4 comments:

alison said...

Ha! I love the pictures! Your boys personalities are showing in their faces. But the girls are darling. What a lucky mom you are!

The Burila Bunch said...

I will get my taste of sending my baby to school in a couple weeks. I can feel the tears already. Just let Chasie know how much you love him and there will be lots of playtime at home.

Ally said...

oh! that broke my heart!! they are so old, my little lepracaun loving babies are old!!! make them stop! sute pictures, the all look adorable and old!

Cristy said...

Okay! Give me the name and number of that Kindergarten teacher!! I would like to tell her a few things! You better hold me back!!
Tell Holly I will miss her while I'm in Utah!! Give hugs for me!!