Thursday, August 21, 2008

Time to change my hair!


Ok, my friend Alison said that when my daughter, Kaitlyn put a picture of Victoria Beckham on her website and told everyone that was how she wanted to get her hair cut, she said it was sooooo-ME! SO, I thought it mind as well be and here is a picture of how I want to grow out my hair, like Meg Ryan's which means, I will just let it grow and let it curl!
Now, this is not the first time, I wanted it to be like Meg's. How many of you remember her adorable hair cut in "You've got Mail"? That cute little whispy layered cut?
I loved that cut and tried that cut and I ended up looking more like Kramer from Seinfeld than Meg Ryan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hopefully, I will have better luck this time! I am off to bed!

2 comments:

Ally said...

how long is it now? you should take a picture and post it so we can see how long you have to go, and then give updates!

alison said...

Good idea Ally! That would fun to follow your hair goals! How come growing out hair is easier than losing weight? Anyway, I love that look. You have the BEST hair. It looks good any shape, length and form. How do you think she got that curl?