Monday, September 15, 2008

Red, Angry zits!!!!


Ok, I just don't understand this-How can I be getting THE worst zits of my life at almost 40???????!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?
They are horrible and how do you cover zits like these??????
How come I am using zit cream AND wrinkle cream?????
My sweet husband suggested that maybe I should see a dermatologist-if he notices them, then they are bad!!!! My cute Chasie asked if they were angel kisses. They don't look remotely like angel kisses even when I put cover up on them. They look like huge, angry zits with dried cover up on them!!!!!
The zits are the only way I can figure out that I must be PMSing, since I don't actually have a period without my uterus but I still have my lovely ovaries that give me PMS.
(I think my family will tell you there are other ways they can tell I am PMSing)
So, if any of you are having a bad day or a bad week-just click on this picture and know that I am battling red, angry zits along with everything else and maybe it will help you feel better. I aim to please!

3 comments:

alison said...

YUK!!!! OUCH!!!!!!

b.liz said...

Ooooo...ouch is right! Somehow you were able to magnify these babies for us in the photo cuz I didn't even notice when I saw you in person.

How brave you are to post these for the whole blogosphere to see. You know all those times I called you vain...I take it back. (Haaahaaa!)

April said...

This passed year, I've had two that have scared! I don't know what it is either, but when you figure it out will you tell me?