Saturday, September 6, 2008

Hollie's most excellent speech!

This is the speech Hollie gave. I have to tell you, it was the BEST speech given and I am not saying it just because I am her mom. The other people (other than McKay) were acting just stupid. The girls could not talk without saying "like" every other word and they were dressed like skanks and then they would giggle and laugh! (I think I remember my mom challenging me to try to say a whole sentence without saying like in it!) It was so good that her PE teacher called her out of class and told her how great of job she did and that he hoped she won. But she didn't but she did a great job on her speech and we love her so!

1 comment:

Kelsey Marie said...

Good job Hollie on your speech! You did a really great job! I'm sorry you didnt win tho. :( But you should still be proud of that amazing speech.

Sister Hammarstrom! I love the advice you gave Hollie about all the skanks! This post just made me laugh!! And dont even fret girl--we Tolmans say pop too and no one ever knows what we are talking about either! We're with ya there!