Monday, September 29, 2008

Hoalie's dancing Hula!



This video is from Saturday's hula practice, this is serious stuff since the big time Luau is in less than two weeks, on Oct. 11th! The girls have been practicing twice a week and I think they look good! Can you tell which girls are mine? How about the tallest one in the group in the front row?!?!?!??! Kaitlyn is now taller than me and will audition to move up to the next group in January even though she only has two years of experience, she is just tooo tall to dance with the Keiki (kids)!. When they turn (It is Kaitlyn's voice you hear that tells them to turn in Hawaiian), Maren is in the yellow skirt, by her cousin Genni who is 3 years older but Maren towers over her. I wonder where they get their height????


Anywho, I think Kaitlyn's hands are AMAZING when she dances, she is so graceful! I have another video of her doing a dance for a YW talent show that I will post next.



2 comments:

buffymom 3 said...

Fun to see. We will miss you at Brevin's baptism but look forward to having Chasie with us.

Cristy said...

Hey Celeste-
Will you have Hollie send me an email at - cristy.michaelson@gmail.com - so that I can join her blog?
Thanks!!