Thursday, June 26, 2008

Kaitlyn's 8th grade Graduation picture!!!!!


Here it is-Kaitlyn's 8th grade graduation picture! Doesn't she look beautiful!!!!??? Other kids at school told her that she should have worn the dress WITHOUT the shirt under it-can you believe it???!!!!???!!! I mean she is only 14 for pete's sake!
You might be wondering, what is 8th grade graduation? I am still trying to figure out why we should be celebrating 8th grade when that is the very, very least we expect her to graduate from! So, we didn't get the limo, or pay to get her nails done but she did get a new dress and a new camera-just to celebrate her and how wonderful she is! She's on her way!

4 comments:

kmb said...

Wow. She looks so grown up and beautiful. I love her hair too!

Kelsey Marie said...

She looks amazing here! I never quite understood what the big fuss over 8th grade graduation was because its only 8th grade! It is exciting, however, making that transistion from middle school to high school-but those people who get limos for it crack me up! I didnt even get one for my HS grad!!! I'm proud of Katie for holding up to her standards and cant wait to see how much she accomplishes in the future!

Ally said...

i am so proud of you for adding things to your blog! just so you know, we will do everything in our power so kaitlyn misses the plane ans stays with us!!! life will be so lame without her!!

Ali Greer said...

i love kaitlyn
shes so cute!!!