Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Cute Chasie


Isn't this the cutest picture of Chasie?!?! We got this clown nose from story time at the library. That was Chasie and I's weekly date-story time and then McDonald's. I won't have anyone home to do that with this next year! Having your baby start school stinks!!!!! Right now he is counting out "5,6,7,8" and Maren starts singing some song from High School Musical. Then he is critiquing her. He just called for "action!" I better make sure they have eaten breakfast and get them ready for swim team.

3 comments:

Kakie said...

Mom I love that picture of chasie Boy it is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

b.liz said...

I'm so excited you have joined the blogging world! You need to check mine out too.

I will certianly miss you and Chasie at storytime. Did I tell you that Walker was placed in Ripon El?! That wasn't even in my top three. Oh well, sadly Walker will probably be going somewhere in San Ramon anyway. Sob.

HollisterHollie said...

I LOVE this picture of our Chasie Boy!! He is such a cutie!!