Thursday, June 26, 2008

Jonas Brothers and Camp Rock


So, how many of you held a Camp Rock party at your house this past Friday night? We did-we had about a dozen girls over and they were all singing and wringing their hands over what would happen to Mitchie? Would she and Shane get together or would the lies she told over the summer to fit in keep them apart? Heavy stuff!
This is when the kids met the Jonas brothers at Disneyland last spring break. This is about a month before they hit it big. Kaitlyn was already in love with them and noticed them first. They were so nice to the kids and signed autographs and asked the kids if they wanted to get their pictures taken with them etc. We saw them again when Disneyland was closing and they waved at the girls-they were totally twitterpatted!

3 comments:

alison said...

this is you, this is me... No, I didn't see camp rock. ha! I think that's a cool story with your kids! Let me just be honest with Camp Rock. They should have kissed! Do you think there's going to be a Camp Rock II. I think there will be because the snot said "see you next summer". Plus Troy and Gabriella didn't kiss in the fist one but did in the second one! We'll see.

April said...

Uhm... my kids (minus Alex) are going to freak out with absolute jealousy when I show them that picture of you the kids with Joe, Kevin and Nick.

Kelsey Marie said...

I'm so sad I didnt get to come to the Camp Rock party! :[