Tuesday, October 21, 2008

November 21-one more month!




Yes, I know most of you know that in one more month, the movie Twilight premiers. My kids and my Young Women are all excited about that. I am too, BUT I am really excited because in one more month, my PARENTS COME HOME!!!!!!!!
They have been serving as public affairs missionaries in Ghana Africa. I am not sure how long they will be home because I am sure another mission awaits but I am sooooo very excited to see them. I can hardly wait to get a big bear hug from my dad and giggle late into the night with my mom. Maybe we will go bra shopping, we get the biggest giggles in the dressing room when we go bra shopping! In fact, I think I had only gone bra shopping once by myself before my mom left on her mission! How sad is that-do I need to grow up or what? I have gone twice by myself these past two years, I am baby stepping into adult hood!

2 comments:

b.liz said...

Great photos. It looks like they are doing amazing work...and loving it!

April said...

I seriously can't imagine being without my Mom for that long! And I know how much you love yours. :D I'll be there too. As soon as my baby brother (14) comes home from that mission, they'll be handing in papers too. I can't wait to hear stories about Ghana!