Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My son, the crossing guard




This is my wonderful 11 year old boy McKay, and this year he is a crossing guard and takes it very, very seriously! He is the "team captain" for his group and therefore, he gets to keep the whistle-big stuff I assure you!
You should see him in action, he keeps the whistle in his mouth and loves to wave the people across and then tell everyone hello as they cross, like they are crossing the street just to see him.
It is too funny and cute!
Much to McKay dismay, he know needs to wear deoderant and stridex pads on his face. I wonder if his hair will start curling soon?

2 comments:

kmb said...

Too cute. I am sure he is the greatest crossing guard ever.

Kelsey Marie said...

Awww! I love McKay! He looks so cute working as a crossing gaurd!