Friday, September 3, 2010

obagi experiment...

ok, most of my good friends and family know that I am sucker for face products and make up. I am just glad that there is hope for my saggy, starting to wrinkle, sun(age) spotted face.

So, 3 years ago when I was moral support for a friend at a plastic surgeon's office, I sat and saw an infomercial for a face product called Obagi and have wanted to try it ever since. I have told my sweet husband that if he could work out a deal on Obagi with a doctor to please do it because I would love to try it but would never pay full price for it.

Luckily, my husband does not judge me for my wordliness and this past week was able to get the Obagi products at cost from a good friend of his.

I told my sisters that I was going to offer this great "sacrifice" and be the guinea pig for the family and see if this stuff really works. My sisters who know I am vain and wordly thanked me profusely for my "sacrifice" but are demanding weekly pictures of my face on this products so here it goes....


My face without make up and before I use the Obagi product.

I am wondering why no one has ever told me that my nostrils are so incredible crooked! Good thing I have other things to worry about then crooked nostrils!


Now on the products, there are big warnings letting you know that for the first 6 weeks, the products bring out all the icky stuff out of your skin and you could see an increase in "wrinkles, acne, redness, dark spots etc"


But I wasn't quite prepared to wake up to this! Yes, it is THE BIGGEST white head I have ever seen! Suffer to be beautiful as my grandma would say!



2 comments:

alison said...

Ha! I love this post and I love my friend Celeste even more!!

Chichel said...

Let's see more results! :)