Saturday, September 26, 2009

Thoughts on moving....


This is our new house. It doesn't look so big on the outside but somehow, it is HUGE-almost too big. I think it is 4700 square feet.
We are still unpacking and we have been in here for 3 weeks now. I think with each move, we can tell we are getting older because of how long it takes us to recover! We are just sooo tired. I slept in today until 10-10:00!!!! I mean I haven't done that since I had pneumonia...last May...ok, it hasn't been that long since I have slept in. BUT, I woke up to Steve bringing me his delicious banana pancakes (inspired by Jack Johnson song) If you have not had them, come and visit and Steve will make you some, they are delicious! Steve is the king of breakfast food an bbq-what more does one need?




1 comment:

Ally said...

So which room is mine? I had a dream yoy all moved back to utah and i was soo excited! i packed the kids and we came to play!!! sigh.