Monday, March 1, 2010

McKay learns to Shave...and so does Chase by default.

Wasn't it just a few months ago I thought McKay would probably be 16 before he started shaving?
This became a great debate in our family...the girls thought he should just wax it off, like they do. I told Steve that he needed to teach McKay how to shave and Steve was like, "no one taught me how to shave." I said, "do you want McKay to have to say that his mother taught him how to shave?"
So after FHE a couple weeks ago, Steve brought McKay into the bathroom and as you can see, taught him how to shave. You can tell that Chase is mesmorized by the whole thing and he also "shaved" with his "shaving kit" that he got for Christmas. So, McKay is shaving once or twice a week and Chase "shaves" almost every other day. Then Chase comes to me and as me "feel" his smooth face.
I am soooo glad I took these pictures. I just love them.









I just love Chasie's face as he looks up at his dad and big brother.


The finished product...smooth, clean hairless faces!
Don't worry, I won't take any pictures of the girls shaving their legs for the first time!

2 comments:

Ally said...

Make it stop! They are supposed to be babies forever!!! I love the last mirror picture, Chase's face is too sweet!

b.liz said...

What handsome boys!