Monday, October 12, 2009

The woes of scouting!

Many of you know that I struggle with scouting-the overwhelmingness of it all. But I have been around enough to see good things come from scouting BUT my beef is now with the uniform!

Who knew that you could put all the merit badges on the sash backwards?!?!?!??! McKay went to a scout masters meeting and the new scout master is in the military and ripped his (my) scout shirt apart!
I asked McKay, "does it really matter, I mean will anyone else notice it besides Brother Hollingsworth?" He said, "mom, when I am standing up there with the other boys and all their sashes go one way, and mine goes the other, I think they will notice!"

UGH!!! SO, because I glued on all the merit badges, I need to go and buy a new one because the glue will not come off. Off to the scout store today...!O(#@&*($&#@(*^&(#&%$(*&!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

so are you telling me you put them on the sash with the sash going the wrong way? I don't think I will tell dad.
love you anyway
mom

b.liz said...

I just got called into cub scouts and now I have to go to the scouting store to buy an ugly yellow shirt...with PATCHES! Ugh!

So, do you recommend gluing instead of sewing? Who am I kidding? I don't SEW!